Pages

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Promising Future!

I, currently, am in the process of moving. It's really tiring! I never noticed how much work moving could be. Packing, purging, cleaning; wherever you look there is something to be done! Luckily, our realtor has just taken the photos of our our home and put them online, what a relief! Now all we have to do is keep the house clean (okay, maybe not that much of a relief)! However, more changes are coming, no, not just the excess cleaning. See, right now, me and my family live in Frisco, Texas; a quickly growing community. My mom and dad moved here in 2001, thinking that it would be a lot of fun to live in a small town. Well, then the mall was built, and, it wasn't such a small town anymore. That being said, for my whole life I have lived here in the rapidly growing town of Frisco. My dad has always wanted to run his own business, and right now, he believes, is the time to move out to East Texas and start a tree farm. He believes that God is leading him to do this, and I agree with him. I think it will be a lot of fun to live out on a farm in East Texas, it's going to be awesome! We will get to have alpacas, horses, chickens, and possibly a milking cow! However, the transition from city life to country life is going to be a rough one. It's sometimes hard to know what I like best, and who I really am. I know that I love city life, but there is a part of me that wants to be a true cowgirl! I know it's probably best to love both equally and not try to be the best at one, but that can be very hard! Please be praying for me and my family as we start a whole new lifestyle, we will need it!

No comments:

Post a Comment